Drive Medical Phoenix HD 4-wheel mobility scooter is the MOST heavy duty Travel scooter; with 350 lbs. weight capacity, it is the best in it\'s class!
The Phoenix HD 4 wheeler features a convenient, compact design that makes assembly and disassembly easy, with the heaviest piece of only 57 lbs., it will fit into the smallest cars and SUV\'s.
The Phoenix HD scooters comes standard with blue and red interchangeable color panels.
The Phoenix HD 4-wheel scooter comes with a headlight for enhanced safety, a padded hand grip with finger-pull throttle, comfortable flat folding height adjustable seat with a flip-back and width adjustable armrests.
- 350 lbs. weight capacity.
- 4 Wheel configuration allows scooter to nimbly negotiate indoor obstacles.
- Quick and easy disassembly into 4 easy-to-transport pieces.
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms.
- 4 mph top speed and a 15 mile maximum cruising range.
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel.
- Large front carry basket.
- Adjustable angle tiller has auto-straightening feature and allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter.
- Includes tow sets of interchangeable color panels in red & blue.
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter.
- Headlight for enhanced safety.
- Ergonomic "Finger-Pull" throttle makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter.
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
HCPCS K0801 Weight Capacity 350 lbs. Top Speed 4 mph Maximum Range 15 miles Turning Radius 54” Climbing Angle 6° Ground Clearance 3.75” Dimensions 41.5” (L) x 22.5” (W) Floor-to-Seat Height 20” - 22” Seat Type Folding Seat Dimensions 17.5” (W) x 17” (D) Motor 24V x 350W x 3600 rpm Batteries (pair) 12V x 20AH Charger 1.5A Offboard Brakes Electromagnetic Front Wheels 9” x 3” Flat-free Rear Wheels 9” x 3” Flat-free Base Weight 77 lbs. Battery Weight 31 lbs. Seat Weight 21 lbs. Total Weight 129 lbs. Heaviest Piece 46 lbs. (Front Section) Warranty on Frame Lifetime Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 Months Warranty on Batteries 6 Months
- Lifetime on frame
- 14 months on electric controller and drive train components
- 6 months on batteries
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY