4-Wheel Stability with 3-Wheel Maneuverability
The industry leaders have gone and done it again! Pride Mobility’s latest innovation, the Jazzy Zero Turn, breaks the mold with Pride’s exclusive patent-pending Zero Turn technology.
Sharp turns? No problem. Turns, shmurns!
The Jazzy Turn is a 4-wheel scooter with the tight turning radius of a 3-wheel scooter. It handles those sharp turns beautifully with the added bonus that you won’t feel like you might tip over. This 4-wheel travel scooter takes turns better than some 3-wheel scooters and it feels more stable too. U-turns are a breeze with Pride’s Zero Turn.
The Zero Turn’s wide 17”x17” stadium-style seat is comfortable and the armrests are adjustable. The two swing-away baskets underneath the seat provide extra storage and are perfect for holding smaller personal items like your wallet, phone, and keys. You can even charge your phone while you drive using the USB charger on the tiller!
The unique LED lighting is ultra bright in both the front and rear of the scooter, so you can safely cruise around at night with confidence. Enjoy a moonlit drive around the neighborhood or attend an outdoor evening jazz concert. The LED lighting package will light your way!
The Zero Turn’s Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth, gentle ride, even on sidewalks. The Jazzy Zero Turn tackles various terrains like a champ thanks to the dual motors, CTS, and 3.5” ground clearance.
Navigate effortlessly through shopping aisles, hallways, hilly driveways, and curvy pathways on your Jazzy Zero Turn with Pride’s patent-pending Zero Turn technology. The future of 4-wheel scooters is here!
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy® Zero Turn look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Feather touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- Patent pending technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- Under seat storage comes standard
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Your choice of six contemporary, interchangeable color shrouds
Model Jazzy Zero Turn Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Front Tire 2"x7" solid Rear Tires 2.5"x9" solid Maximum Speed 1 Up to 4 mph Ground Clearance 3 3.5" at main deck Turning Radius 3 38" Length/Width3 44.25"/20" Seating3 Foldable, molded plastic 17w x 17d Weight (w/o Batteries) 117 lbs. Battery Weight Battery box 31.5 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs. each Battery Requirements 4,5 (2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH Per Charge Range 1,2 Up to 10 miles Battery Charger Off-board, 3.5 amp Suspension CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) Weight of Heaviest Piece 3,6 48 lbs. (rear section)
Notes: 1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
- 6-month limited warranty on batteries
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY