The Cobra GT4 Heavy Duty scooter takes todays mobility scooters into the 21st century.
The Drive Medical Cobra mobility scooter boasts sporty alloy wheels and a sleek modern design. If comfort is an important factor in your new mobility scooter then the Cobra is the scooter for you, as standard you have all round suspension, Captain seat with width adjustable armrests, sliding adjustment, reclining backrest, headrest and additional suspension on the seat post giving you probably the smoothest scooter ride available.
The Cobra not only looks stunning it can carry a rider of up to 500 lbs. The Delta tiller ensures easy operation of the scooter, two rear view mirrors ensure you can see everything goin gon around you.
The Cobra GT4 mobility scooter is powered by two 75ah batteries giving a huge range of 10 miles. A full lighting system including high level indicators ensures you can see and be seen.
- New, innovative design for a distinctive, stylish appearance.
- One-touch, infinite tiller angle adjustment allows the user to easily position the tiller into the ideal driving position.
- Ergonomic delta control handles makes it easier for users with limited strength and dexterity to operate the scooter.
- Large, air-filled, low profile tires and full suspension for smoothest outdoor ride quality.
- "Blade" style alloy wheel rims.
- Efficient, extra bright LED lighting.
- Choice of Full size, Sport Style, Captain\'s Seats in 20" or 22" widths.
- Seats are height adjustable, swivel and feature a fold-down, reclining backrest. Seats can be adjusted forward or backward on auto-style slides.
- Padded armrests feature easy turn cylinders for angle adjustment.
- Positioning belt included.
- "High/Low" switch for instant speed control.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Easy, freewheel mode
Weight Capacity 450 lbs. Top Speed 10 mph Maximum Range 22 miles Turning Radius 82" Climbing Angle 8° Ground Clearance 7" Dimensions 63” (L) x 25" (W) Floor-to-Seat Height 27" - 30" Seat Dimensions 20" (W) x 20" (D) | 22" (W) x 20" (D) Controller Dynamic Rhino II 160A Motor 24V x 950W x 5200 rpm Batteries (pair) 12V x 75AH Charger 5A Offboard Brakes Electromagnetic Front Wheels 14" x 4" Pneumatic Rear Wheels 14" x 4" Pneumatic Base Weight 191 lbs. Battery Weight (pair) 94 lbs. Seat Weight 55 lbs. Total Weight 340 lbs. Warranty on Frame Lifetime Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 months Warranty on Battery 6 months
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
- 14 Months warranty on Electronics and Drive Train Components
- 6 Months Warranty on the Batteries
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY