The Tranzit Go design was inspired by the lack of lightweight power wheelchairs available in the market. Derived from our 25 years of manufacturing mobility products, the Tranzit Go remains synonymous with Karman Healthcare’s highly held quality standards, innovation, and practicality for users on a daily basis.
The best raw materials, and components were sourced to truly create a lightweight, and functional every day power wheelchair. Featuring a standard 12 mile driving range (optional 25 mile), the high quality Lithium Ion batteries are lightweight, and can be removed from the chair to shed even further weight.
- Weighs only 42 lbs (without battery)
- Folding and Lightweight Frame
- Padded Seat and Padded Backrest
- Flip Up Footplate
- Storage Pouch Under Seat
- Padded Flip Back Armrest
- 7″ x 1.5″ Solid Polyurethane Front Caster
- 8″ x 2″ Solid Polyurethane Rear Caster
- Folded Dimensions 24 x 11 x 31 inches
- Lithium Ion Battery (Optional Second Battery)
- Removable Joystick (mounted left or right side)
- Weight with One Battery only 46 lbs (51 lbs w/optional 2nd Battery)
- Turning Radius 31.5″
- Maximum Obstruction Height 1.20 inch.
- Maximum Gradient Slope 12 degrees
- Maximum Speed: 3.75 mph
- Weight Capacity: 264 lbs
Weight Capacity 264 lbs. Front Casters 7″ x 1.5″ Rear Wheel 8″ x 2″ Battery 24V/10AH Li-Ion (2nd Battery Optional) Max Speed 3.75 mph (6 km/h) Charging Period 6-8 hours Driving Range 12 miles (Additional Batteries Available) Turning Radius 31.5 “ Overall Length 39 inches Overall Width 24 inches Overall Height 36 inches Folded Overall Width 11 inches Seat Width 16 inches Seat Depth 16 inches Back Height 14 inches Floor to Seat Height 18.5 inches
Due to our commitment to continuous improvements, Karman Healthcare reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Further, not all features and options offered are compatible with all configurations of the wheelchair.
Parts: one Year
Frame: 3 Years
Parts: 6 Months
Motor/Transaxle/Brake: 1 Year
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY