Take It With You
Although most mobility scooters come with a small front basket, oftentimes you need a larger storage compartment to assist you with your everyday needs, like being able to carry your shopping bags, groceries, an oxygen tank or even your favorite furry friend while both hands are safely on the tiller navigating your scooter.
And if that's not a good enough reason, you know what they say - don't put all your eggs in one basket!
Just Fold It
The Challenger Mobility Folding Rear Scooter Basket is made of durable heavy-duty metal and can be easily installed on your scooter's 1"x1" universal accessory hitch in seconds. No tools required or a special diploma.
Don't need the basket right now? Just fold it!
The J950 has a unique design allowing it to be folded flat in seconds against the back seat of your scooter as if you don't even have a basket. So to sum it up - until they make flying scooters, this is the best invention in the mobility industry!
Features & Benefits:
- 2 locking knobs keep basket stable while driving
- Made from durable, heavy-duty metal
- Adjustable bracket for ease of use
- Safety reflectors on basket allow rider to be seen in low visibility conditions
- Quick and easy installation
- Holding pin included
- Easily holds all your groceries, shopping, and personal items
- The ONLY folding rear basket in the market today!
Note: The Folding Rear Basket attaches to the universal accessory holder (square shape receiver) mounted on the back of your scooter seat. Please check that your scooter seat is equipped with the square accessory receiver before you order.
Folding Basket Width Depth Height Top 15.25" 14" 14.85" Bottom 16.4" 14" 14.4"
FOLDING BASKET INSTRUCTIONS
Hardware Included: L-shaped bracket, 2 Clevis pins
Tools Needed (optional): 16mm wrench
Watch Our YouTube Video For Extra Help: How to Assemble Your Scooter Folding Rear Basket J950
Unscrew the nut and washers from the bolt on the L-shaped bracket.
With the basket still unfolded, basket side up, line the two horizontal holes of the L-shaped of the bracket with the two holes of the scooter bracket. The L-shaped bracket should be standing like the letter L, and you want to line up the two holes at the bottom of the “L.” The L-shaped bracket should be facing away from the bar.
Push the bolt through the first hole towards the basket and secure with the nut and washers. Tighten with a 16mm wrench (optional). Do not overtighten.
Push one of the Clevis pins through the hole next to the nut and bolt at the bottom of the L-shaped bracket.
To attach to your scooter or power chair, use the other Clevis pin with your universal accessory hitch.
Move the Clevis pin from the bottom of the basket and move it to the hole next to the nut and bolt.
Facing the back of the basket, unlock the clip on the left side.
Pull up the sides and secure.
Push down the sides of the basket. If you’re facing the back of the basket, the right side of the basket should be on top when folded so that you can secure it with the clip.
Secure with the clip.
Remove the Clevis pin that’s next to the nut and bolt.
Fold up basket against the back of your scooter or power chair.
Push the Clevis pin into the bottom hole.
- Pride Boxster (PMV520)
- Pride Celebrity 2000 (SC4000/SC4400)
- Pride Celebrity X (SC400/SC4001/SC440/SC4401)
- Pride Celebrity XL (SC445)
- Pride Cyclone (SPSC4000/SPSC4400)
- Pride Dart (SC51)
- Pride Dynamo (SC180)
- Pride Laser (SPSC300/SPSC340)
- Pride Legend (SC300/SC340)
- Pride Legend (SC3000/SC3400)
- Pride Legend XL (SC3450)
- Pride Maxima (SC900/SC940)
- Pride Rally (SC150/SC151/SC155)
- Pride Raptor (R3-1700)
- Pride Revo (SC60/SC63/SC64)
- Pride Revo 2.0 (S66, S67)
- Pride Shuttle (SC100/SC140)
- Pride Sidekick (SC200)
- Pride Sonic (SC50/SC52)
- Pride Sundancer (SC2000/SC2000PS/SC202)
- Pride Victory (SC160/SC170/SC1600/SC1700)
- Pride Victory (SC2700)
- Pride Victory 9 (SC609)
- Pride Victory 10 (SC710)
- Pride Victory 9.2 (S6092, S7092)
- Pride Victory 10.2 (S6102, S7102)
- Pride Vista (SC166)
- Pride Wrangler (PMV600/PMV650)
- Go-Go Ultra (SC40U/SC44U)
- Go-Go Ultra X (SC40X/SC44X)
- Go-Go Elite Traveller (SC40E/SC44E)
- Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus (SC53/SC54)
- Go-Go LX with CTS (S50LX, S54LX)
- Go-Go Sport (S73, S74)
- BuzzAround LT (GB107)
- BuzzAround XL (GB117D, GB147D)
- BuzzAround XLS (GB117S, GB147S)
- BuzzAround XLS HD (GB117Z, GB147Z)
- BuzzAround EX (GB118, GB148)
- Golden Avenger (GA541)
- Golden Companion (GC240, GC340, GC440)
- Golden LiteRider (GL111)
- Golden Patriot (GR575)
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY