Award-winning and rich with innovative comfort technology, the DayDreamer is perfect for relaxing day or night!
Featuring the exclusive PowerPillow™ design for ultimate head positioning, the DayDreamer leads the way in ultimate comfort.
Recline back and adjust both your head and neck using the exclusive articulating head pillow. Patented MaxiComfort recline technology combined with the PowerPillow™ offers maximum comfort options, all with the touch of a button.
Exclusive AutoDrive™ hand control makes operating this comfy lift chair a breeze!
The DayDreamer is a medium sized lift recliner and holds up to 375 lbs.
Available in a variety of gorgeous colors and fabrics.
The DayDreamer offers multiple positions, including Sleep, Zero-Gravity and Trendelenburg positions, and more!
Daydreamer shown in Brisa Coffee Bean (UCB).
- Model Number: PR632-MED
- Exclusive PowerPillow™ for Ultimate Head Positioning
- 375 lb. weight capacity
- Patented MaxiComfort recline technology standard
- Exclusive AutoDrive™ hand control for easy operation
- Customized Comfort – Lock in “YOUR” Favorite Comfort Position
- Whisper-quiet dual motors for independent backrest and seat operation
- Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort
- Superior Leg Extension
- Anti-skid, adjustable leg levelers for enhanced stability
- SmartTek inside – patented diagnostic system
- Available in Fabric Colors of Hazelnut, Calypso, Shiraz. Upgraded Colors & Fabrics Available.
- Made by Americans with Domestic and Imported Parts
- Industry Best Warranty!
- Model Number: PR632-MED
Model Number PR632-MED
Size MediumWeight Capacity 375 lbs.Recline Positions MaxiComfort
Chaise Seat YESCoil Springs NOBack Type SeamHead Rest Cover NOArm Covers NOBattery Back Up YESOverall Width 38"Overall Height 44"Width Between Arms 21"Floor to Top of Seat 20"Seat Depth 19.5"Seat to Top of Back 28.5"Seat to Top of Arm 5.5"Seat Angle Raised 16°Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined 23"Floor to Top of Back Reclined 23.5"Back Angle Closed 105°Back Angle Reclined 175°Foot Rest Angle Closed 90°Foot Rest Angle Opened 180°Distance Required from Wall Reclined 25.5"Extension reclined from Back of Seat to end of Foot Rest 42"Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame,Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism YESWarranty on Electrical Parts 3 Yrs.
Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7 YESWarranty on Mechanical Labor 3 Yrs.Warranty on Electrical Labor 1 Yr.Removable Back Option Available NO
Smart Tek System Standard YESLeft Hand Control Option Available NOExtra Pocket Option Available NOHeat & Massage Option Available NOFoot Rest Extension Option Available NOStraight Lift Option Available NOUser Height (suggested) 5'4" - 5'10"
Limited lifetime warranty on the Chair, Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
3 year warranty on Electrical Parts
Pro-rated years 4 through 7
1 Year In-Home Service Warranty on Labor - included FREE when you purchase through Top Mobility
Click here for more warranty information.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY