BECAUSE YOU DESERVE A VICTORY
The Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension is a state-of-the-art mobility scooter that combines comfort and style for one of the best rides available. You’ll ride free and independent just about anywhere.
Featuring Comfort-Trac Suspension, so even the roughest of surfaces will feel like you’re gliding on air. This smooth electric scooter is perfect for those with back or constant pain problems that affect their mobility.
With Pride’s patented feather-touch disassembly system, the Victory 10 LX needs just four easy steps to transport it in most cars and all vans, trucks and SUVs.
High-intensity LEDs give the Victory LX strong headlights, turn signals and brake lights for the best visibility and warnings.
This long-lasting battery can get up to 16 miles per charge and an ample speed of 5.6 mph.
- Universal accessory attachment hitch located behind the seat
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Backlit battery gauge
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination with a courtesy light under tiller
- Lightweight pinchless hinge seat eight position rotation, sliders and viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort
- Storage compartment below tiller
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- Enhanced flush-mounted horn buttons
Model Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension Model Number S710LX Front Tires 3.5" x 10" Solid Rear Tires 3.5" x 10" Solid Maximum Speed* Up to 5.6 mph Ground Clearance 2.2" at motor Turning Radius** 60" Overall Length** 47" Overall Width of Base** 22.2" Seat-to-Ground Height Range 23.5"-25.5" Seat Type Reclining High-back with sliders & headrest (18x18)*** Weight** 179 lbs. Seat-to-Deck Height Range 16.5"-18.5� Battery Weight 32.5 lbs. each Battery Requirements (2)40AH Maximum Range Per Charge* Up to 16 miles Battery Charger Off-board, 5A Suspension Front and Rear Maximum Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Standard Body Colors Candy Apple Red, True Blue Weight of Heaviest Piece** 78 lbs. (Front section) Warranty Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
***Upgraded 22" seat does NOT come with the sliding feature. This is for safety, stability, and additional leg room.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
- 2-year on drivetrain
- 2-year limited on electronics
- 6-month limited on batteries*
For more information, please see Document 4 under the Documents Tab.*If you want to file a warranty claim on the batteries, you will need to have a valid load test reading showing that the batteries are faulty.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY