Drive Medical Trident is a front-wheel drive powecchair that is durable and affordable. It features a swivel and semi-reclining high back seat with adjustable head rest and padded armrests that are height, angle and width adjustable. The mid-wheel drive design makes this power wheelchair very maneuverable, and there is no shroud to get damaged.
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries.
- Semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options.
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable.
- Available with 18” or 20” width Captain’s Seat.
- Quick-release pins allow easy seat removal.
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage.
- Positioning belt included.
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward.
- Programmable controller.
- Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately.
- Optional elevating leg rests sold separately.
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels.
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride and enhanced obstacle handling.
- Controller is protected by metal frame.
- Easy freewheel operation.
- Slide-out battery tray.
Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Top Speed 4 mph Maximum Range 15 miles Turning Radius 24" Climbing Angle 7.5° Ground Clearance 2" Dimensions 42.25" (L) x 27.25" (W) Floor-to-Seat Height 21" - 24" Controller PG VR2 50A Motors (2) 24V x 320W x 4600 rpm Batteries (pair) 12V x 36AH (U1) Charger 4A Offboard Brakes Electromagnetic Caster Wheels 8" x 2" Solid Drive Wheels 14" x 3" Flat-free Base Weight 82 lbs. Battery Weight (pair) 53 lbs. Seat Weight 51 lbs. Total Weight 186 lbs. Seat Dimensions 18” (W) x 18” (D) | 20” (W) x 18” (D) Warranty of Frame Lifetime Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 Months Warranty on Batteries 6 months
Lifetime warranty on the frame.
One Year Warranty on the Electric controller and the drive train components.
6 Month Warranty on the Batteries
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY