SUITCASE Singlefold GF This ultra-lightweight ramp is exceptionally strong, thanks to its unique material composition consisting of glass-reinforced graphite fiber.
Available in 5 sizes, the SUITCASE Graphite Fiber ramp features a singlefold design and is the ideal choice for active users and caregivers.
Additional features include a fulllength folding joint for additional strength, a slip-resistant coating for superior traction, and high visibility lines on the outer edges for added safety 660-pound weight capacity.
For transportation on the back of a wheelchair, a carry bag for the 29” ramp is available.
- LightWeight The lightest folding ramp in the industry, the Suitcase Singlefold GF Ramp utilizes industry leading technology to provide the ultimate weight capacity at the lightest weight possible.
- Ergonomic Handles for the Single-Fold Ramp Ergonomically-designed handles make your Suitcase Singlefold Ramp easy to carry anywhere. The handles for the single-fold ramp feature a durable design, so you don’t have to worry about them breaking as you carry your Suitcase Singlefold Ramp.
- Slip-Resistant Tread on the Single-Fold Ramp Mobility devices can retain traction in all weather conditions with the Suitcase Singlefold GF Ramp’s slip-resistant tread.
- Single-Fold Ramp Hinge The Suitcase Singlefold GF Ramp’s single-fold hinge runs the full length of the ramp and ensures the ramp is strong and safe. The single-fold hinge also helps protect against pinching and ensures the ramp is easy to set up.
SpecificationsSPECIFICATIONSSUITCASE SFGF29SUITCASE SFGF35SUITCASE SFGF51SUITCASE SFGF67SUITCASE SFGF82Slip-resistant Surface√√√√√Built-in Carrying Handle√√√√√Usable Size29” x 29”34.75” x 31”50.5” x 30”66.25” x 30”81.75” x 30”Folding Size(in) (L x W x H)29 x 14.5 x 234.75 x 15.5 x 250.5 x 15 x 4.2566.25 x 15 x 4.2581.75 x 15 x 4.25Weight (lbs)*7.75913.2516.521Weight Capacity (lbs)660660660660660For Wheelchairs & Scooters√√√√√Usage Guidelines**Curbs1 StepCurbs1 StepCurbs1-2 StepsCurbs1-2 StepsSome Vans1-3 StepsSome VansSome SUVs
* Weights are approximate and may vary.
** Consult your equipment's owner guide for proper degree of incline. Never exceed its recommendations.
EZ-ACCESS, a division of Homecare Products, Inc., (herein referred to as Manufacturer), warrants that the equipment shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the lifetime of the product. This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread, etc.) No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance and reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear and exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY