Go from the commode to bath and never transfer again!
Until now, making your bathroom fully accessible without a costly major renovation was impossible... But the Assistive Technology Inc. (ATI) Slider shower chair & tub frame system resolves that problem. The Slider eliminates the need for costly "roll-in" shower renovations and other family members don\'t lose access to a bathtub.
The Slider consists of a rolling shower chair which inter-locks with a removable support frame you place in the existing bathtub. Position the chair next to your tub, inter-lock the rolling chassis to the support frame slide rails, release the seat from the chassis and slide the seat over your tub for a shower. When the seat is positioned over the tub the care-giver can remove the rolling chassis for easy access to the patient.
When the shower is complete, simply re-position the rolling chassis next to the tub, inter-lock the chassis to the support frame and slide the seat back onto the rolling chassis. Lock the seat in place on the chassis and roll away. The Slider shower chair system is easy to use and very cost effective.
Benefits of the Slider System:
• Works with all existing standard size built-in tubs
• An inexpensive alterative to major renovations
• Full access to existing tub by other family members
• Rolls directly over any commode
• Comfortable & Secure feeling
• Eliminate additional transfers
• Total lock casters & pull-out foot rest
• Two swing away arms for lateral transfers
• Padded commode seat with open front for easy access to perinea area
• Adjustable tension back support
• Push handle & seat belt standard
• Sliding seat functions in either direction
• Made from high quality Furniture Grade polyvinyl chloride resin (PVC) tubing. • This advanced technology material will not chip, dent, stain, peel, fade or sustain bacterial growth
SpecificationsSlider Options: The Slider is available in narrow, pediatric and extra wide versions. Default Slider Dimensions/Specifications: • Between arm rests: 17" • Overall width: 21" • Seat depth: 18" • Seat to floor: 24" • Tub Frame width: 31" • Seat to foot rest: 18" • Commode clearance: 18" • Default weight capacity: 250 lbs. Heavier weights can be accommodated in our custom products
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY