PVI Rear Door Van Ramps mount to your van\'s floor just inside the rear doors. They are manually operated and included a spring assist that makes it safe and easy to fold and unfold the ramp for loading your scooter or wheelchair. Rear Door Van Ramps are welded and topped with an anti-slip, high traction surface. Please note that a minimum 34" inside door opening is required.
- Easy Installation (Note: Conversion kit is required if rear door opening contains a threshold.)
- Mounts to Floor of Van Inside Doorway
- Three Sections, Manually Operated with Spring Assist
- Easily Operated by One Person
- Stores Vertically Inside Doorway
- Durable Welded Construction
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters
SpecificationsItem NumberUnfolded SizeFolded HeightWeightCapacity*VAN7277' x 27"36"72 lbs.600 lbs.VAN8278' x 27"40"77 lbs.600 lbs.* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 300 lbs. Single axle - 600 lbs. Two axles.
NOTE: 34" minimum inside door opening required for this ramp.
Minimum requirement for floor to ceiling opening: 7' Ramp-37", 8' Ramp-41".
Van Ramp Adaptor
Reduces Ramp Slope and Eases Entry
Lightweight, Durable Aluminum
Anti-Slip High Traction Surface
Lightweight, Easy-to-Handle and Set Up
For Van Ramp models VAN727 and VAN827 only.
Item NumberDescriptionSizeWeightCapacity*VAN2426.75One Piece24" x 26 3/4"8 lbs.600 lbs.* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 300 lbs. Single axle - 600 lbs. Two axles.
Ramp and all of its components: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY