The Pub chair is a traditional style two pillow waterfall back recliner featuring decorative brass nail head trim on both the arms and wings. The supple waterfall, zipper back design allows for customizing comfort. This dual motor chair is part of the MaxiComfort series. Recline in style!
- New Lifetime Warranty on all Brisa® fabrics!
- Model Number: PR713-MED
- Classic pub chair design with nail head accent
- 375 lb. weight capacity
- Patented MaxiComfort® recline technology standard
- Exclusive AutoDrive™ hand control for easy operation
- Customized Comfort – Lock in “YOUR” Favorite Comfort Position
- Whisper-quiet dual motors for independent backrest and seat operation
- Zipper Back, Custom Comfort Pillows
- Superior Leg Extension
- Anti-skid, adjustable leg levelers for enhanced stability
- SmartTek® inside – patented diagnostic system
- Industry Best Warranty!
BETTER THAN THE REST - GOLDEN MAXICOMFORT
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL BRISA FABRICS
Weight Capacity 375 Lb.
Recline Positions MaxiComfort
Chaise Seat YES
Coil Springs NO
Back Type Pillow
Head Rest Cover NO
Arm Covers NO
Battery Back Up YES
Overall Width 37"
Overall Height 45"
Width Between Arms 21"
Floor to Top of Seat 20.5"
Seat Depth 18.5"
Seat to Top of Back 28.5"
Seat to Top of Arm 6"
Seat Angle Raised 16°
Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined 22.5"
Floor to Top of Back Reclined 27"
Back Angle Closed 105°
Back Angle Reclined 170°
Foot Rest Angle Closed 90°
Foot Rest Angle Opened 180°
Distance Required from Wall Reclined 26"
Extension reclined from Back of Seat to end of Foot Rest 42"
Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame,Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism YES
Warranty on Electrical Parts 3 Yrs.
Warranty on Mechanical Labor 3 Yrs.
Warranty on Electrical Labor 1 Yr.
Removable Back Option Available NO
Smart Tek System Standard YES
Left Hand Control Option Available NO
Extra Pocket Option Available NO
Heat & Massage Option Available NO
Foot Rest Extension Option Available NO
Straight Lift Option Available NO
User Height (suggested) 5'4" - 5'10"
Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Chair, Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
3 Year Warranty on Electrical Parts
Pro-rated Years 4 Through 7
1 Year In-Home Service Warranty on Labor - included FREE when you purchase through Top Mobility
Click here for more warranty information.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY