HEAVY-DUTY COMFORT IN A PORTABLE TRAVEL SCOOTER
With a class-leading 350 lbs weight capacity, the Phoenix HD is a comfortable, heavy-duty travel scooter with ultimate portability. Not only does the Phoenix HD have THE highest weight capacity in its class, but its heaviest piece is one of the LIGHTEST in its class, weighing only 32 lbs!
Ideal for everyday use, the Phoenix HD features a stylish, padded, height-adjustable seat with adjustable armrests. The padded hand grip with finger-pull throttle provides comfortable navigation, while the angle-adjustable tiller can be positioned to suit your individual level of comfort.
The Phoenix HD disassembles quickly and easily into 4 smaller, lightweight pieces, with the heaviest piece weighing only 32 lbs! This is one of the lightest heavy-duty scooters in the market, making it very easy to transport. No vehicle lift needed! This highly portable travel scooter fits in the trunks of most cars and all SUV's, vans, and trucks.
Drive up to an impressive 15 miles per charge! The Phoenix HD boasts one of the longest driving ranges of all our travel scooters. When it's time to charge, there are two convenient ways - one charging port in the tiller and one on the battery for convenient on or offboard charging.
INDOORS & OUT
Solid 9" tires and an ample 3.75" ground clearance allow you to drive smoothly outside, while the flat-free tires won't leave marks on your floor when driving indoors. The Phoenix HD comes standard with a bright LED headlight for added safety and interchangeable red and blue color shroud panels. The Phoenix HD is perfect for daily errands, shopping, vacations, family gatherings, and more!
- 350 lb weight capacity
- 3-Wheel configuration allows scooter to nimbly negotiate indoor obstacles
- Quick and easy disassembly into 4 easy-to-transport pieces
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms
- 4 mph top speed and a 15 mile maximum cruising range
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel
- Large front carry basket
- Adjustable angle tiller has auto-straightening feature and allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter
- Includes tow sets of interchangeable color panels in red & blue
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separetely from the scooter
- Headlight for enhanced safety
- Ergonomic Finger-Pull throttle makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
HCPCS K0801 Weight Capacity 350 lbs. Top Speed 4 mph Maximum Range 15 miles Turning Radius 43" Climbing Angle 6° Ground Clearance 3.75" Dimensions 39" (L) x 22.5" (W) Floor-to-Seat Height 20" - 22" Drive System 24(V) x 350(W) x 3600 rpm Seat Type Folding Seat Dimensions 17.5" (W) x 17" (D) Motor 24V x 350W x 3600 rpm Batteries (pair) 12V x 20AH Charger 1.5A Offboard Brakes Electromagnetic Front Wheel 9”x 3” Flat-free Rear Wheels 9”x 3” Flat-free Base Weight 63 lbs. Battery Weight (pair) 31 lbs. Seat Weight 21 lbs. Total Weight 115 lbs. Heaviest Piece Weight 32 lbs. (Front Section) Warranty on Frame Lifetime Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 Months Warranty on Batteries 6 months
For more information, please see Page 27 of the Owner's Manual.*If you want to file a warranty claim on the batteries, you will need to have a valid load test reading showing that the batteries are faulty.
- Limited lifetime warranty on the Frame
- 24 months warranty on the Electronics and Drive Train Components
- 12 months warranty on the Batteries*
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY