The Outlander LP Mini is a low-profile power chair lift is the lightest lift in its class and is designed exclusively for 10” mid-wheel drive power chairs and Class II hitches.
Low-profile lifts provide increased visibility while the lift is in use or in the stowed position. The design also provides a shock-absorbing “cradle effect” which protects your power chair while the vehicle is in motion.
The power chair hold-down bar provides an automatic secure locking mechanism, multiple levels of adjustment and can be swung to either side of the lift when not in use.
The simple hitched-based installation requires little to no modification to your vehicle or mobility device and allows for easy removal.
- 250 lbs. weight capacity for use with 10” mid-wheel drive power chairs
- Specifically engineered for the weight limitations of Class II vehicles
- At 68 lbs., it’s the lightest lift of any major lift manufacturer
- Power chair hold-down arm included
- Drive on/drive off
- Bright LED lighting makes use at night a breeze
- Toggle switch for ease of up and down use
- Integrated license plate bracket
- Sleek, low-profile design increases visibility when not in use
- Phosphate undercoating for weather resistance
- LED indicator for On/Off
- Manual override
Model Outlander LP Mini Exterior Lift Base Weight1 68 lbs. Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2 250 lbs. Maximum Mobility Product Width 27" Overall Platform Length 18" Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground 16" Motor Fully sealed 12V DC Warranty 3-Year transferable Hitch Class3 Class II, III & IV Options Swing-away Adaptor
Battery Pack w/charger
Vehicle Platform Full-size van, Minivan, Truck, Sedan, SUV and Crossover
1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating. Please contact Customer Service for greater detail.
3 Hitch weight carrying capacity varies by vehicle. Call for details.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
THREE-YEAR TRANSFERABLE LIMITED WARRANTY
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride Mobility Products will repair or replace at our option, free of charge, any mechanical or electrical component found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship.
This warranty does not extend to those items, which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Pride Mobility Products Corporation IN ADVANCE, are excluded.
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride Mobility Products Corporation.
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
The battery is covered by a separate one (1) year warranty provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride Mobility Products Corporation.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
An authorized Pride Mobility Products Provider must perform warranty service. Do not return faulty parts to Pride Mobility Products without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Failure to follow the instructions, warnings, and notes in the owner’s manual and those located on your Pride lift product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void Pride’s product warranty.
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation incidental or consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Please fill out and return the product registration card to Pride Mobility Products. This will aid Pride in providing the best possible technical and customer service.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY