FIT FOR A KING
They don't call it the king for nothing! Drive Medical's King Cobra With Golf Tires is overflowing with all the extravagant features one would expect from a luxury heavy-duty mobility scooter.
Due to its 6" wide turf tires, unique suspension, and curb-climbing capabilities, the King Cobra Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter enables the rider to tackle the roughest terrains with ease and comfort.
Featuring powerful twin motors and an electromagnetic brake system with emergency brakes, this robust, high performance scooter boasts reliability.
With top speeds of 10 mph, a 35-mile driving range, and 450 lbs. weight capacity, the King Cobra with Golf Tires is the epitome of heavy duty luxury.
The King Cobra is jam-packed with features such as a 22" sliding, swivel captain’s seat, ergonomic Delta control handles, extra bright LED lighting, rear view mirrors, a digital LCD Display Screen with time, speedometer, and temperature, and it even has a built-in USB port for charging your mobile device.
The King Cobra with Golf Tires is one of the most luxurious heavy duty mobility scooters in the market today.
Built with all the bells and whistles imaginable, this truly is a scooter built for a king!
*An open box model in like new condition is
available starting at $3899. Click here to view.
- Rearview Mirrors Included.
- Intuitive Drive System for Ultimate Stability.
- Front and Rear Suspension for the Smoothest Ride Possible.
- 6" Wide Turf Tires to Handle All Types of Terrain.
- Built-in USB Port for Charging your Mobile Devices.
- Built-in Cup Holder to Conveniently Carry Your Drinks.
- Storage Compartment Built into the Tiller.
- One-touch, infinite tiller adjustment allows the user to easily position the tiller into the ideal driving position.
- Ergonomic Delta Control Handles for Ease of Steering and Throttle Control.
- 22" Sport Style Captain’s Seat is height-adjustable and features a fold-down, reclining backrest.
- King of the outdoors. Not recommended for indoor use.
Weight Capacity 450 lbs. Top Speed 10 mph Maximum Range 35 miles Turning Radius 83" Climbing Angle 8° Ground Clearance 4" Dimensions 67" (L) x 34.5" (W) Floor-to-Seat Height 27" - 30" Seat Type Sport Style Captain's Seat Dimensions 22" (W) x 20" (D) Controller Dynamic Rhino II 180A Motor 24V x 1300W x 5200 rpm Batteries (pair) 12V x 75AH Charger 8A Offboard Brakes Electromagnetic & Hand Front Wheels 14.5" x 6" Rear Wheels 17" x 6" Color Vivid Red Base Weight 209 lbs. Battery Weight (pair) 94 lbs. Seat Weight 60 lbs. Total Weight 363 lbs. Warranty on Frame Limited Lifetime Warranty on Electronics 14 Months Warranty on Batteries 6 Months
For more information, please see Page 30 of the Owner's Manual.*If you want to file a warranty claim on the batteries, you will need to have a valid load test reading showing that the batteries are faulty.
- Limited lifetime warranty on the Frame
- 24 months warranty on the Electronics and Drive Train Components
- 12 months warranty on the Batteries*
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY