FIT FOR A KING
They don't call it the king for nothing! Drive Medical's King Cobra is overflowing with all the extravagant features one would expect from a luxury heavy-duty mobility scooter.
HIGH PERFORMANCE OPERATION
Featuring powerful twin motors and an electromagnetic brake system with emergency brakes, this high-performance scooter boasts reliability.
Due to its unique suspension and curb-climbing capabilities, the King Cobra enables the rider to tackle the roughest terrains and hills with ease and comfort.
With top speeds of 11 mph, a 35-mile driving range, and 450 lbs. weight capacity, this sleek yet robust scooter is the epitome of heavy-duty luxury.
The King Cobra is jam-packed with features such as a 22" sliding, swivel captain’s seat, ergonomic Delta control handles, extra bright LED lighting, rear view mirrors, a digital LCD Display Screen with time, speedometer, and temperature, and it even has a built-in USB port for charging your mobile device.
Built with all the bells and whistles imaginable, this truly is a scooter built for a king!
- Top speed of 11 mph
- Maximum range of 35 miles on full battery charge
- Stylish & distinctive design
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility Height adjustable headrest and width adjustable armrests to suit user requirements
- Electromagnetic brake system and emergency brakes
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- Generous tiller adjustment to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation
- User friendly controls with a modern digital LCD display
- USB power socket to charge your mobile device
- Fully functioning indicators and twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- High level indicators for added safety
- Fitted with reflectors and LED front, rear and brake lights to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Stylish ‘Blade’ alloy wheels with black pneumatic tires for a smoother ride
- Delta bar standard
- Rear anti tip wheels standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Group 24 batteries standard: 2 x 12V 75Ah
- Weight capacity 450 lbs.
- State of the art control panel with backlighting
- On-Board Cup Holder to conveniently hold your drinks
- One-touch infinite tiller angle adjustment allows the user to easily position the tiller into the ideal driving position
- Efficient, extra bright LED lighting Hazard lights, turn signals and reflectors for superb visibility 22" wide Sport Style Captain’s Seat
- Armrests feature easy turn cylinders for angle adjustment
- Large, air-filled, low-profile tires and full suspension for the smoothest outdoor ride
- Dual rear view mirrors standard
- Positioning belt included
- Easy free-wheel mode
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. Ground Clearance: 4" Top Speed: 11mph Turning Radius: 83" Maximum Range: 35 miles per full charge Product Weight: 363 lbs. Base Weight: 209 lbs. Batteries: 2 x 12V 75AH Battery Weight: 94 lbs. Brakes: Electromagnetic & Hand Brake Charger: 8AH Offboard Climbing Angle: 8 degrees Controller: Dynamic Rhino II 180A Motor Specifications: 24V x 1300W x 5200RPM Overall Height: 60" Overall Length: 67" Overall Width: 28.8" Scooter Color: Vivid Red Frame material: Steel Front Wheels size: 16.25" x 4" Rear Wheels size: 17" x 4" Seat Depth: 20" Seat Weight: 60 lbs. Seat Width: 22" Seat to Floor Height: 27"-30"
For more information, please see Page 30 of the Owner's Manual.*If you want to file a warranty claim on the batteries, you will need to have a valid load test reading showing that the batteries are faulty.
- Limited lifetime warranty on the Frame
- 24 months warranty on the Electronics and Drive Train Components
- 12 months warranty on the Batteries*
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY