The Jazzy Air is a new era in power mobility.
It's social mobility.
Whether at home or out on the town, the unique appeal of Jazzy Air will elevate your independence and social confidence in style.
The Jazzy Air exudes the quality and durability that Pride's Jazzy wheelchairs are known for.
This elevating power wheelchair elevates in just 16 seconds to the primary standing height position, allowing you to do more, see more, and hear more during conversation. With 10" of elevation, you won't need to ask for help getting something off a higher shelf.
The top speed of 3.5 mph while elevated is a nice, even walking speed, perfect for conversations during a stroll in the park.
Patented Active-Trac suspension provides maximum stability in both elevated and non-elevated positions of this innovative Jazzy wheelchair.
Featuring a per-charge range of 15 miles, you can enjoy your day longer with the Jazzy Air.
- Elevates or lowers while on the move
- Provides quick environmental access to countertops, table tops, cabinetry and shelving
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension enhances performance and stability both indoors and out
- Bright LED lighting offers visibility in all environments
- A per charge range up to 15.29 miles with standard U1 batteries or 18.29 miles with upgraded 40AH batteries
- Seat and integrated footplate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- Choice of 16” x 16” – 18”, 18x18-20 and 20x20-22 depth adjustable, high-back, reclining sport seat
- 60” lap belt
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
ModelJazzy Air Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Turning Radius1 22.5" Width1 23.375" Length1,2 38" Maximum Speed3 Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position)
Up to 3.5 mph (elevated position)
Ground Clearance1 2.42" Front Wheels 6" solid casters Drive Wheels 10" Rear Wheels 6" solid caster Drivetrain Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive Braking System "Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake) Suspension Type Active-Trac® (ATX) w/ Mid-Wheel 6® Technology High-Back Seat (max. size) 20"W x 20"-22"D High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range 23" - 33" Standard Electronics 40A, PG VR2 Battery Size (2 required) 12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
Battery Weight5 25 lbs. each Standard Battery Charger 3.5A, off-board Per-Charge Range3,6 Up to 15.29 miles (U-1), up to 18.29 miles (40Ah) Weight of Heaviest Piece5 181 lbs. (seat weight included, tools required to remove seat) Standard Seat Weight 41 lbs. Standard Seat Size 18" x 18"-20" Warranty 5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
For more information, please see Document 4 under the Documents Tab.
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited on batteries
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY