Elevate your life to the next level!
At the touch of a switch, the Jazzy Air® 2 elevates 12” in just 11 seconds.
With a sleek, more modern look, this elevating Jazzy wheelchair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement. With Mid-Wheel 6® Drive and Active-Trac® Suspension, the Jazzy Air® 2 offers enhanced performance and stability both indoors and out.
The latest edition to Jazzy wheelchairs, Pride's Jazzy Air® 2 elevates in just 11 seconds to the primary standing height position, allowing you to do more, see more, and hear more during conversation. With 12" of elevation, you won't need to ask for help getting something off a higher shelf.
The top speed of 4 mph while elevated is a nice, even walking speed, perfect for conversations during a stroll in the park.
The patented Active-Trac suspension provides maximum stability in both elevated and non-elevated positions.
Featuring a per-charge range of 16.8 miles, you can enjoy your day longer with the Jazzy Air® 2.
Newly re-designed lift features:
- 2” lower seat-to-floor height enables user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk
- Raises and lowers in 11 seconds by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Elevates or lowers while on the move
- Provides quick environmental access to countertops, table tops, cabinetry and shelving
- Drives safely at 4 mph in the elevated position
- Active-Trac® suspension with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology allows for maximum stability in the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Bright LED marker lights offers visibility in all environments
- A per charge range up to 16.8 miles with standard U1 batteries or 19.2 miles with upgraded 40AH batteries
- Seat and integrated footplate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- 60” lap belt
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2” of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Height adjustable headrest
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
ModelJazzy Air® 2 Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Turning Radius1 20.75" Width1 23.19" Length1,2 41.93" Maximum Speed3 Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and non-elevated position) Ground Clearance1 1" at motor bracket Front Wheels 6" flat free Drive Wheels 10" flat free Rear Wheels 6" flat free Drivetrain Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive Braking System "Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake) Suspension Type Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology High-Back Seat (max. size) 20"W x 20"-22"D High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range 21.25” – 33” Battery Size (2 required) 12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
Battery Weight5 U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.
40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.
Standard Battery Charger 5 amp, off-board Per-Charge Range3,6 Up to 16.8 miles (U1)
Up to 19.2 miles (40 Ah)
Warranty 5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
For more information, please click here or see Document 4 under the Documents Tab.
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited on batteries
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY