HEAVY-DUTY PERFORMANCE NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With a sleek, stylish design, Drive Medical's Cobra GT4 looks as good as it drives. This rugged outdoor scooter delivers powerful performance and a smooth ride every time.
Powerful 75AH batteries offer a class-leading 35 mile range per single charge! Large 14” pneumatic, low-profile tires and full suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable ride over even the most challenging obstacles.
The Cobra GT4 features a luxurious oversized reclining highback 20" captain's seat complete with sliders, swivel, and an adjustable headrest for ultimate comfort. Upgrade to the extra large deluxe 22" captain's seat for even more space and comfort! Height and width adjustable armrests give you the space you need to get comfortable, and the wraparound Delta tiller helps keep your hands relaxed as you drive.
Let the infinitely-adjustable tiller light your way with a full LED lighting package that includes directional signals, tail lights, and an ultra bright lower headlight.
The Cobra GT4 is ideal for full-time outdoor use and can be used as your main transportation vehicle. Enjoy top speeds of 10 mph and a generous 450 lbs. weight capacity. Cruise around town in style with Drive's Cobra GT4!
- New, innovative design for a distinctive, stylish appearance
- One-touch, infinite tiller angle adjustment allows the user to easily position the tiller into the ideal driving position
- Ergonomic delta control handles makes it easier for users with limited strength and dexterity to operate the scooter
- Large, air-filled, low profile tires and full suspension for smoothest outdoor ride quality
- "Blade" style alloy wheel rims
- Efficient, extra bright LED lighting
- Choice of Full size, Sport Style, Captain's Seats in 20" or 22" widths
- Seats are height adjustable, swivel and feature a fold-down, reclining backrest. Seats can be adjusted forward or backward on auto-style slides
- Padded armrests feature easy turn cylinders for angle adjustment
- Positioning belt included
- High/Low switch for instant speed control
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Easy, freewheel mode
Weight Capacity 450 lbs. Top Speed 10 mph Maximum Range 22 miles Turning Radius 82" Climbing Angle 8° Ground Clearance 7" Dimensions 63” (L) x 25" (W) Floor-to-Seat Height 27" - 30" Seat Dimensions 20" (W) x 20" (D) | 22" (W) x 20" (D) Controller Dynamic Rhino II 160A Motor 24V x 950W x 5200 rpm Batteries (pair) 12V x 75AH Charger 5A Offboard Brakes Electromagnetic Front Wheels 14" x 4" Pneumatic Rear Wheels 14" x 4" Pneumatic Base Weight 191 lbs. Battery Weight (pair) 94 lbs. Seat Weight 55 lbs. Total Weight 340 lbs. Warranty on Frame Lifetime Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 months Warranty on Battery 6 months
For more information, please see Page 30 of the Owner's Manual.**If you want to file a warranty claim on the batteries, you will need to have a valid load test reading showing that the batteries are faulty.
- Limited lifetime warranty on the Frame
- 24 months limited warranty on the Electronics
- 12 months limited warranty on the Batteries*
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY