Open Career Opportunities
To join the TOP MOBILITY team in online retail, check the available positions listed below. We update often, please check back soon.
The minimum eligibility requirements include:
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Must be reliable, have high personal integrity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Flexible work schedule
Customer Service Representative
Duties and Responsibilities
Challenging entry-level opportunity for a highly energetic and self-motivated individual. Duties will include assisting with customer service issues, answering emails and phones, maintaining filing systems, retrieving reports and other related duties as needed. Will have extensive contact with company personnel and customers.
Skills and Education
- High school diploma
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong computer skills with some knowledge/understanding of MS Excel and Word
- Data entry skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and listening skills
To Further Explore Employment Opportunities:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TopMobility.com is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace.