Wildcat 450 Heavy-Duty Folding Power Wheelchair Rear-Wheel DrivePerformance Features:
- Lighter weight steel frame can be folded to a compact 13" width for easy portability, transport and storage.
- Programmable controller with common connectors are easy to service and set up can be personalized for individuals with special needs.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm for additional flexibility.
- Flat-free non-marking tires offer no-service, worry-free travel.
- Manual wheel locks offer additional security and safety.
- Motor assemblies offer easy clutch operation, allowing the chair to be placed into "freewheel" mode. Helpful in storage and transport.
- Standard anti-tip wheels for added safety
- General foam seat cushion included.
- Adjustable height armrests are great for positioning and support, and adaptable to size and need of client.
- Flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to client without having to remove the arm assembly.
- Oversized padded arm rests offer comfort plus durability.
- Soft plastic skirt guards eliminate sharp edges against client and clothing.
- Nylon seat and back upholstery offers more breathable seating surface. Less likely to contribute to heat, moisture buildup.
- Swing-away footrests, aluminum footplates and calf strap, standard equipment. Adjustable for comfort and ideal positioning, calf strap adds additional support for legs.
- Fold-down backrest makes it easier for storage and transport, plus it offers additional access to client for an attendant or caregiver.
- Rear anti-tip wheels for added safety.
- Seat back storage pouch, handy storage for any take-along items for user or caregiver.
- Standard positioning belt for added user security.
Weight Capacity 450 lbs. Top Speed 4 mph Maximum Range 15 miles Turning Radius 41" Climbing Angle 6° Ground Clearance 4" Dimensions 31" (W) x 48" (L) Floor-to-Seat Height 20" Seat Dimensions 24" (W) x 20" (D) Controller Dynamic Shark 60A Motors (2) 24V x 350W x 3800 rpm Batteries (pair) 12V x 50AH Charger 5A Offboard Brakes Electromagnetic Caster Wheels 9" x 2.5" Solid Drive Wheels 12.5" x 2.25" Flat-free Base Weight 100 lbs. Battery Weight (pair) 73 lbs. Seat Weight N/A Total Weight 173 lbs. Heaviest Piece Weight N/A Warranty on Frame Lifetime Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 Months Warranty on Batteries 6 Months
ActiveCare warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, for the following periods:
- 5 Years: Frame
- 3 Years: Seat Frame
- 12 Months: Electronic Controllers, Motor and Brake, Charger & all other electrical components.
- 6 Months: Batteries
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY