The optional Swing-Away accessory for the Bruno ASL250 allows a user to access back cargo spaces on vehicles with rear doors. With the Swing-Away installed, the user can swing the lift away from the direct rear of the vehicle so that that the cargo hatch is accessible.
- Easy lift handle for swinging lift away from vehicle
- Securing pin to ensure that the lift stays shut when in use
- Welded stops to prevent damage to the side of the vehicle
- Safe/Reliable - Independently tested for rough road conditions, 100,000 mile life and environmental operating extremes
- No structural modifications to your vehicle - mounts to your vehicle's class II or class III hitch receiver (not included)
- Can reinstall on your next vehicle
- ASL16216 (class II)
- ASL16114 (class III)
Install Weight: 30 lbs.
Hitch Class: II & III
Vertical Adjustment: 7" to 19"
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY