SmartScoot Open Box lightweight scooter. It is an innovative, ultralight foldable scooter for people who lead an active lifestyle but sometimes need a little assistance getting around. Conveniently equipped with a wire basket, an LED headlight, and a horn, SmartScoot is perfect day or night. Its stainless steel frame is lightweight and rust proof making it the perfect travel companion. Whether you're shopping at the farmer's market or going on a cruise, SmartScoot™ makes your travels easier.
Your SmartScoot features include:
Innovative Technology Fold n Lock Technology makes this scooter easy to fold collapse and lock in place in seconds. One of the major benefits of SmartScoot is that it fits easily in most automobile trunks and in all SUV's and Vans.
Durable Lightweight Construction SmartScoot is constructed of stainless steel for increased strength and durability, but due to its unique design weighs less than 40lbs. To lighten your scooter for ease in lifting, simply pull off the seat and battery and the weight is reduced to 27 lbs.
Extended Battery Life Technology SmartScoot is powered by a removable advanced rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, which is made to travel up to 12 miles on a single charge.
Made for Comfort & Stability With a fully adjustable steering column, seat, backrest and rear wheels, the SmartScoot; provides maximum comfort and stability for those up to 300 lbs.
Maximum Performance SmartScoot incorporates a forward and reverse mode, low, medium and high speed settings and battery strength indicator. Its weather resistant front wheel drive motor has both a disc brake and parking brake. The LED headlight and horn makes travel safer and easier.
Storage Solutions Your SmartScoot is equipped with a cane holder, removable luggage bar for carrying a briefcase or carryon bag and a wire basket for holding groceries or personal belongings.
- Innovative designed Lightweight Mobility Scooter
- Easy to fold; no tools required
- Lightweight – under 40 lbs.
- Easily breaks apart into 3 sections with lightest section 27 lbs. No tools required.
- Adjustable steering column and seat accommodates any body type without compromising comfort or safety.
- Fold n Lock technology makes it easy to collapse your Scooter to fit into most automobile trunks and all SUV's, Vans and Trucks.
- Stainless Steel Frame – light weight and rust proof.
- Front wheel motor; no belts or exposed parts improves steering of the Scooter.
- Front Disk Brakes; strong stopping ability on wet surfaces or declines.
- Padded Footrests and Seat & dash; creates a very comfortable ride.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery; long lasting up to 12 miles.
- Control Panel & 3 speeds for all situations, forward and reverse, battery indicator and forward/reverse functionality
Scooter Size Setup 39" H x 38" L x 22" W Scooter Size Folded with Seat 30.5" H x 38" L x 22" W Scooter Size Folded without Seat 17" H x 38" L x 22" W Scooter weight complete 39.5 lbs. Seat Weight 8.5 lbs. Battery weight 4 lbs Maximum load weight 300 lbs loaded Scooter Speeds 3, 5 and Top speed 7 mph in 3rd Speed Ground clearance 9" front - 3" rear Battery 36V, 8 amp hr 288 watt Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery Charger Input Voltage : AC100V-240V Battery charging time ~1 hour (5 hours for initial charge) Frame Materials Stainless Steel Brakes Front Disk Brake Drive Front Wheel Drive
2 Year Limited Warranty: Structural Frame under normal use conditions.
1 Year Limited Warranty: All components, including motor, brakes, electrical, and axles under normal use conditions.
1 Year Limited Warranty: Battery under normal use conditions.
This limited warranty extends only to the original owner and is not transferable to anyone else. If a defect exists, IMP will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law either (1) provide components to repair the SmartScoot using new or refurbished parts at no charge to you; (2) exchange the SmartScoot with a functionally equivalent product that is new or refurbished; or (3) refund the original purchase price.
This warranty excludes damage caused by abuse, misuse, accidents, unauthorized repairs, alterations, modifications or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship for which IMP is responsible. This Limited Warranty does not cover parts which may, under normal wear and tear, require replacement including, without limitation, tires, upholstery, fuses, etc.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY