Merits Silverado S941A is a brand new sporty streamline scooter design. It comes with a full suspension system with shock absorbers that delivers a smooth and comfortable ride. Modern LED lighting system delivers a brilliant light with less power consumption. Digital LCD dashboard display including time display battery gauge temperature maintenance messages speed display and odometer. And an Extra storage space beneath the tiller. With an automatic safety turning half speed control by sensor, and a reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders.
- Brand new sporty streamline design
- Full suspension system with shock absorbers delivers a smooth and comfortable ride
- Modern LED lighting system delivers a brilliant light with less power consumption
- Digital LCD dashboard display: time display, battery gauge, temperature, maintenance messages, speed display and odometer
- Extra storage space beneath tiller
- Automatic safety turning half speed control by sensor
Model S941A Weight Capacity 350 lbs. Max. Speed* 7.5mph Range 25 Miles Turn Radius 65.7" Ground Clearance 3.5" Motor DC 24V, 400W(Rating)/ 1750W(Max) Controller 120A Battery
12V/ 50AH x 2pcs
12V/ 75AH x 2pcs (Optional)
Charger 5A off-board Gradient up to 10° Front Wheel 12"X 3" - Pneumatic
Rear Wheel 12"X 3" - Pneumatic
Brake Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Height From Ground: 24"
- Seat Height From Deck: 17-19"
- Back Height From Seat Top: 20"
- Wheel Base: 38"
- Scooter Length: 51"
- Scooter Width: 27"
- Scooter Height - From Top of Seat to Ground: 49"
- Base- 152 lbs.
- Seat- 40 lbs.
- Batteries- 55 lbs.
- Total with Batteries- 260 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Main Frame
- 1 Year Parts Warranty on Transaxle and Electronics
- 6 Months Warranty on Batteries
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY