The rolling, larger tires of the Rolleez All-Terrain Wheelchair will help users traverse any kind of terrain from sand, gravel, grassy, or concrete.
As an added bonus users can take the wheelchair into the salt water because of the UV-protected frames. This wheelchair will withstand chipping, peeling, fading, and rusting.
FAQDo the Beach Wheelchairs disassemble for storage or transporting?Yes, the Rolleez wheels come off. Are the beach wheelchairs durable?Yes, we sell a lot of these beach wheelchairs to resorts and parks where they are used everyday and they hold up great! Do they push through sand easily?Yes, the polyurethane wheels are designed in a way that makes it very easy to push the wheelchair through any type of terrain.
- Four Large 19.3" Wheels - will not tip in a sharp turn
- Wheels have non-corrosive nylon bearings
- Pneumatic high-flotation tires
- Made with furniture grade PVC
- Maintenance free - Will not rust, corrode, chip, peel or fade
- Easy steer design - no T-bar handle
- Comfortable seat cushion
- Footrest standard
- 6 foot, 8 panel umbrella
- Safety belt standard
- Behind the seat storage bag
Wheelchair overall size: 41" high x 34.5" wide x 41" deep
Front wheels: 19.3" x 9"
Rear Wheels: 19.3" x 9"
Seat Width: 20"
Seat Height from ground: 25"
Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Product weight: 120 lbs.
Ships via Truck (pallet) 160 lbs
(1) Year Limited Manufacturer Parts Warranty
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY