Pride's Pursuit is the ultimate rugged outdoor scooter for the adventurer in you.
Featuring a powerful drivetrain with 120 amp controller, 24V, 4-pole DC motor, 13” low-profile, solid tires, and front and rear suspension, the Pursuit can tackle virtualy any terrain while you ride smoothly and comfortably.
The Pursuit features a deluxe reclining high-back seat complete with sliders, swivel, and an adjustable headrest for ultimate comfort. Height and width adjustable armrests give you the space you need to get comfortable, and the wraparound Delta tiller helps keep your hands relaxed as you drive.
Let the infinitely-adjustable tiller light your way with a full lighting package that includes directional signals and an ultra bright lower headlight.
The Pursuit is ideal for full-time outdoor use and can be used as your main transportation vehicle. Group 22 batteries offer up to 14 miles per charge with a top speed of 8 mph and 400 lbs. weight capacity. The backlit battery gauge keeps you informed at a glance on the user-friendly console and lets you know when it's time to charge. Want more range? Upgrade to the Group 24 batteries for a longer 19 miles per single charge!
- Backlit Battery Gauge
- Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, swivel, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest
- Delta Tiller with wraparound handles
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easy access tiller mounted charge port
- Front and rear suspension
- Powered by 55AH 22NF batteries
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Full lighting package includes directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination
- Infinitely-adjustable tiller with conveniently located handle
- Large 13” low-profile solid tires
- Powerful drivetrain; features 120 amp microprocessor-based controller
- 24-Volt, 4-pole DC motor for increased power
Model Pursuit Model Number SC713 Front Tires 3" x 13" Solid Rear Tires 13" Solid Maximum Speed* Up to 8 mph Ground Clearance 3.56" at mid frame Turning Radius** 67.75" Left, 66.75" Right Overall Length** 53.25" Overall Width of Base** 25.25" Seat-to-Ground Height Range 24.75"-26.25" Seat Type Reclining High Back w/Sliders and Headrest (18"x18") Weight** 225 lbs. Seat-to-Deck Height Range 17"-18.75" Battery Weight 38 lbs. each (NF-22 or 55 AH) or 53 lbs. each (Group 24 or 75AH) Battery Requirements (2)NF-22
(2) Group 24
Maximum Range Per Charge* NF-22: Up to 14 miles
G24: Up to 19 miles
Battery Charger Off-board, 5A (NF-22)
Off-board, 8A (Group 24)
Suspension Front & Rear Maximum Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Standard Body Colors Candy Apple Red, Silver Weight of Heaviest Piece** 95 lbs (Front Section) Warranty Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year pro-rata on drivetrain;
2-year limited on electronics
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
- 6-months warranty on batteries*
For more information, please see Document 4 under the Documents Tab.*If you want to file a warranty claim on the batteries, you will need to have a valid load test reading showing that the batteries are faulty.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY