When you reach a certain stage in your life, you start to seek out the finer things—things to make life easier and more comfortable. That’s the idea behind the Prowler. With a 360-degree swivel Captain’s Chair, infinitely adjustable tiller, ergonomic design and full front and rear wheel suspension, Prowler scooters lets the driver travel with class, style and comfort. Plus, the Prowler boasts a 23-mile travel range and top speed of 7 miles per hour to ensure the driver can go where he or she wants, when he or she wants. This robust scooter will provide years of dependable service and safe travel. The Prowler is truly a scooter for those who want the best out of life.
- 23 mile maximum range excellent for outdoor use.
- Adjustable speed up to a maximum of 7 mph is great for outdoor use. Speed is controlled in two ways, primarily from the speed pot on the control panel, but also more subtly by the throttle pressure.
- 12 inch pneumatic drive wheels plus front and rear suspension for the most comfortable outdoor ride.
- Higher ground clearance for navigating rougher outdoor terrain.
- Additional hand brake for use when extra-quick stops are necessary.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to position the controls at the most comfortable angle and depth.
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for someone with limited strength or dexterity to handle the scooter. The throttle allows for left- or right-hand operation. The foam covered handle is easy to grip.
- The standard, full back Captain’s Seat adds comfort to stylish looks.
- The seat is height adjustable by repositioning the seat post, which has 4 height settings. Additionally the seat can be repositioned forward or backward by using the auto-style seat release and slides.
- Seat features 360 degree swivel to aid in entering and exiting the scooter.
- Seat back features 25° of recline.
- Adjustable height headrest allows the user to position to a position and angle that is most supportive and comfortable.
- Removable, flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle for a broad range of adjustments.
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rear view mirrors.
Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Top Speed 7 mph Maximum Range 23 miles Turning Radius 69" Climbing Angle 7.5° Ground Clearance 5" Dimensions 26” (W) x 51" (L) Floor-to-Seat Height 25" - 28" Seat Type Captain’s Seat Dimensions 20” (W) x 20” (D) | 22” (W) x 20” (D) Motor 24V x 650W x 4350 rpm Batteries (pair) 12V x 50AH Charger 5A Offboard Brakes Electromagnetic & Drum Front Wheels 12" x 3.5" Pneumatic Rear Wheels 12" x 3.5" Pneumatic Base Weight 140 lbs. Battery Weight (pair) 66 lbs. Seat Weight 55 lbs. Total Weight 261 lbs. Warranty on Frame Lifetime Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 months Warranty on Battery 6 months
Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 14 months
Warranty on Battery: 6 months
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY