Premium quality 24 Volt 2.0 Amp XLR connector battery charger. Suitable for use on sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries of size 12 Amp Hour or larger. Typical applications include electric scooters, mobility scooters, and power chairs equipped with an offboard charging female XLR socket.
Automatic shut off when battery charging is complete. Charging time varies greatly with level of battery depletion.
- Short Circuit Protection - Prevents damage caused when operating in a short circuit condition for an indefinite period of time. The charger is "self-recovering" when the fault condition is removed.
- Reverse Polarity Protection - Prevents damage when positive and negative polarities are connected in reverse.
- Fully Automatic Operation - Safely charges and maintains a full charge. the final stage of charging is the float mode and the battery may remain connected indefinitely. In this mode, the charger maintains fully charged condition.
- Designed to Prevetn Over Charging - Automatically switches to Float Mode.
- Complete 3-Stage Process - Bulk Charge, Absorption, Maintenance/Float.
- Low Voltage Protection - When the battery voltage is below a preset value, the charger will not start charging.
- LED Display
- Light Weight - Switch mode chargers are very much lighter than linear chargers.
Compatible with all Go-Go Traveller Scooters models:
A1: CHARGER,OFFBOARD, LOW INHIBIT,100V-240V,2 AMP,W/XLR HARNESS, CE/CUL/UL/TUV APPROVED,(UNIVERSAL:24BC2000T-1),H-1000-144
A2: ELECTRONIC,HARNESS, POWER CORD,IEC - USA
90 Days Manufacturer Warranty
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY