OverviewThe Freedom Mobility Universal Scooter lift is our best selling exterior scooter lift. It is designed to handle today's most popular mobility scooters. The Freedom Scooter lift easily installs on vehicles with a Class II or Class III hitch receiver.
- 350 lb. lifting capacity
- Automatically clamps the scooter to the platform
- Positive lock-down systems that secures the scooter without additional tie-downs
- Easily attach to the receiver hitch - Class II (1.25”) or Class III (2”) Models
- Adjustable, adapts to a three or four-wheel scooter without scooter modifications
- Weight-Sensitive Platform, automatically folds when lifted without a scooter on the platform
- Optional Swing Away option allows hitch-mounted lift to swing away from your vehicle
- Easy to Install & Adjust, can also be reinstalled if you purchase a new vehicle
- Comes standard with a Vehicle hard wire kit
- Manual crank backup
- License plate mount included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
SpecificationsLifting Capacity350 lbs.Aluminum deck size27.5" X 39", adjustable cradle extends up to 46”Warranty3-Year TransferableInstalled weight83 lbs.Hitch Height (range)5" - 18"Hitch ClassII or III
The Freedom Mobility Lift will fit most medium and large sized vehicles. The combined weight of swing away arm and scooter lift must not exceed the tongue weight limits of your hitch or vehicle. Always confirm your vehicle's tongue weight with us prior to installing the lift.
Certain applications may require a suspension modification in order to properly support the lift and scooter.
Freedom Mobility warrants its vehicle lift products against defects in material, mechanical and electrical components (parts), excluding labor cost, batteries and paint, for a period of three (3) years, provided that the products have been installed, maintained and operated properly. This warranty does not cover defects in vehicles on which Freedom Mobility products are installed or defects in Freedom Mobility products caused by defects in any part of the vehicle upon which the product is installed.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY