Take It With You
Although most scooters come with a small front basket, often times you need a larger storage compartment to assist you with your everyday needs, like being able to carry your shopping bags, groceries, an oxygen tank or even your favorite furry friend while both hands are safely on the tiller navigating your scooter. And if that's not a good enough reason, you know what they say - don't put all your eggs in one basket.
The Challenger Mobility Folding Rear Scooter Basket is made of durable material and can be easily installed on your scooter's universal accessory hitch in seconds. No tools required or a special diploma. Simply insert into the accessory hitch receiver and secure with the included holding pin.
Don't need the basket right now? Just fold it!
The J950 has a unique design allowing it to be folded flat in seconds against the back seat of your scooter as if you don't even have a basket. So to sum it up - until they make flying scooters, this is the best invention in the mobility industry!
Challenger Large Rear Basket size:
- 2 Locking Knobs keep basket stable while driving
- Clevis Pin (Holding Pin) for secure attachment
- Adjustable Bracket for ease of use
- Safety Reflectors on basket allow rider to be seen in low visibility conditions
LARGE BASKET WIDTH DEPTH HEIGHT TOP 15.25" 14" 14.85" BOTTOM 16.4" 14" 14.4"
Folding Basket Instructions
Hardware Included: L-shaped bracket, 2 Clevis pins
Tools Needed (optional): 16mm wrench
Unscrew the nut and washers from the bolt on the L-shaped bracket.
With the basket still unfolded, basket side up, line the two horizontal holes of the L-shaped of the bracket with the two holes of the scooter bracket. The L-shaped bracket should be standing like the letter L, and you want to line up the two holes at the bottom of the “L.” The L-shaped bracket should be facing away from the bar.
Push the bolt through the first hole towards the basket and secure with the nut and washers. Tighten with a 16mm wrench (optional). Do not overtighten.
Push one of the Clevis pins through the hole next to the nut and bolt at the bottom of the L-shaped bracket.
To attach to your scooter or power chair, use the other Clevis pin with your universal accessory hitch.
Move the Clevis pin from the bottom of the basket and move it to the hole next to the nut and bolt.
Facing the back of the basket, unlock the clip on the left side.
Pull up the sides and secure.
TO FOLD BACK:
Push down the sides of the basket. If you’re facing the back of the basket, the right side of the basket should be on top when folded so that you can secure it with the clip.
Secure with the clip.
Remove the Clevis pin that’s next to the nut and bolt.
Fold up basket against the back of your scooter or power chair.
Push the Clevis pin into the bottom hole.
- Pride Boxster (PMV520)
- Pride Celebrity 2000 (SC4000/SC4400)
- Pride Celebrity X (SC400/SC4001/SC440/SC4401)
- Pride Celebrity XL (SC445)
- Pride Cyclone (SPSC4000/SPSC4400)
- Pride Dart (SC51)
- Pride Dynamo (SC180)
- Pride Laser (SPSC300/SPSC340)
- Pride Legend (SC300/SC340)
- Pride Legend (SC3000/SC3400)
- Pride Legend XL (SC3450)
- Pride Maxima (SC900/SC940)
- Pride Rally (SC150/SC151/SC155)
- Pride Revo (SC60/SC63/SC64)
- Pride Shuttle (SC100/SC140)
- Pride Sidekick (SC200)
- Pride Sonic (SC50/SC52)
- Pride Sundancer (SC2000/SC2000PS/SC202)
- Pride Victory (SC160/SC170/SC1600/SC1700)
- Pride Victory (SC2700)
- Pride Victory 9 (SC609)
- Pride Vista (SC166)
- Pride Wrangler (PMV600/PMV650)
- Go-Go Elite (SC40E/SC44E)
- Go-Go Ultra (SC40U/SC44U)
- Go-Go Elite Traveller (SC53)
- Go-Go Ultra X (SC40X/SC44X)
- Pride Victory 10 (SC710)
- This Rear Basket attaches to the universal accessory holder (square shape receiver) mounted on the back of your Pride scooter seat.
- Please check that your scooter seat is equipped with the square accessory receiver before you order.
- Quick and Simple installation is required.
- The holding Pin is INCLUDED with this Basket for no additional charge.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY