Cobalt is a lightweight, easily transportable travel power wheelchair. It can be quickly disassembled into three pieces with the with the pull of a quick release lever.
This unique feature provides patients up to 250 pounds enhanced travel freedom in a compact power chair that\'s perfect for those who live where space may be limited.
- Full-size performance in a lightweight, easily transportable power wheelchair.
- Quick and easy disassembly. (Figure A)
- Height-adjustable swivel seat features fold-down backrest.
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable.
- Adjustable-length controller mount.
- Optional swing-away controller arm (Item #AA4100) sold separately.
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate.
- Optional elevating leg rests (requires Item #AE2500 & Item #LK3JELR) sold separately.
- Positioning belt included.
- Armrest-mounted reflectors.
- Programmable controller.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires.
- Easy freewheel operation.
- Anti-tip wheels.
Weight Capacity 250 lbs. Top Speed 4 mph Maximum Range 8 miles Turning Radius 29" Climbing Angle 6° Ground Clearance 2" Dimensions 38.5" (L) x 24" (W) Floor-to-Seat Height 20" - 23" Seat Dimensions 18” (W) x 15” (D) Controller Dynamic Shark 40A Motors (2) 24V x 120W x 4700 rpm Batteries (pair) 12V x 21AH Charger 2A Offboard Brakes Electromagnetic Caster Wheels 8" x 2" Solid Drive Wheels 9" x 3" Flat-free Base Weight 74 lbs. Battery Weight (pair) 28 lbs. Seat Weight 19 lbs. Total Weight 121 lbs. Heaviest Piece Weight 52 lbs. (Front Section) Warranty on Frame Lifetime Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 months Warranty on Batteries 6 months
- Lifetime: Frame
- 14 Months: Electronic Controllers, Motor and Brake, Charger & all other electrical components
- 6 Months: Batteries
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY