2 Position Lift Chairs
- Available in three sizes: small, med & large
- Requires only 4”, 5” or 6” from any wall
- Seamed back & forward-gliding recline motion
- Height Range: 5'1" - 6'2"
- 2-Position Space Saver, Partial Recline
- Back Style: Blown Fiber Pillow Back
- Height Range: 5'4" - 6'1"
- Made in the USA
- Back Style: Blown Fiber Button Back
- Bariatric 2-Position Partial Recline Lounger
- Hand control with USB charger port
- Height Range: 5'6" - 6'1"
- Acella-Flex Foam Seating
- No-Sag Seat Springs
- Low Volt Quiet Motor
- Fiber Filled Back
- User Height Range 5'4" - 6'0"
2 POSITION LIFT CHAIRS
The most basic lift chair is a 2 position chair, which means it moves forward and tilts back to a maximum 45 degrees. The 2 position lift chair is designed for users who don’t need a full incline and won’t be spending long periods of time in the chair. This chair is good for people who just want to raise their legs a little and lean back while watching TV or reading a good book.
Positions: Sit, tilt.